Ready to get started?

Choose a path that best fits your needs and goals. The following options are available:

  • N.C.C.A. Direct.
  • Local C.A.I.
Learn More

We are here to help

We will send you all the info you need.

Contact Us
Visit Us on Facebook

Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I be licensed as a Christian (Faith-based) counselor without having a B.A. degree?

No, you can only be certified. However, we can help you qualify for your B.A., M.A. and/or your Ph.D. through one of the several colleges that have partnered with the N.C.C.A.

Can I accept remuneration for counseling?

If you are an ordained, licensed or commissioned minister, you probably can accept remuneration for counseling since most states exempt clergy from having to be state licensed. However, you need to check your state’s statutes. The N.C.C.A.’s license is national, not state and, like ordination, it is a “Sacred” office.

Will I be trained to help those who are hurting?

Yes, research shows that persons who are trained by the N.C.C.A. are usually able to help more than 90% of those who turn to them for counsel. This, of course, depends on each individual’s God-given talent.

Do I have to be state licensed in order to counsel?

You need to decide if you want to be in the “business” of counseling or in the “ministry” of counseling. If “ministry,” then the N.C.C.A.’s licensing program will better suit your goals to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and fulfill His call on your life.

Is the training biblically sound?

Yes. The N.C.C.A. is totally devoted to the Lord and our training is all biblically-based.

Once credentialed by the N.C.C.A., will I qualify for professional malpractice/liability insurance?

Lockton has reviewed the N.C.C.A.’s requirements and credentialing procedures and will provide professional malpractice/liability insurance coverage for our members who reside within the continental United States. Some restrictions apply, e.g., persons who have been convicted of a felony. Lockton website

Find out more